ZenBio and COVID-19
At Zen-Bio, the health and safety of our employees and customers is and always has been our priority.
Currently, Zen-Bio is open and maintaining normal operations at this time. We will continue to work with our customer's to meet their research product and contract service's needs.
Zen-Bio has implemented multiple measures to ensure the safety of our employees and the continued supply of services to our customers, including the following:
- Reinforcing the proper hygiene techniques to all employees
- Restricting visitor access to and movement within our facilities
- Enhanced daily cleaning procedures
- Minimizing unnecessary contact between employees to encourage social distancing
- Ceasing all domestic and international travel
- Contingency plans to address situations where one or more employees are affected by the virus
We appreciate being able to earn your business as will continue to work hard with a focus on the needs of our associates and customers during these challenging times.
ZenBio offers research partners a unique "cells and services" model delivering robust cell-based solutions to accelerate the discovery and development of therapies to better the human condition.
We've expanded our portfolio for global partners in both biomedical research and cosmetics and personal care to include:
- ZenComplete™ and ZenSkin™ research solutions platforms
- Human cell-based products
- Contract research services for outsourcing key projects
- Cell-based assay development and custom consultations
- Individualized screening programs (cell-based or biochemical)
- Cell characterization and molecular biology services
We invite you to experience our commitment to advancing your projects, reducing costs, and managing resources to make great discoveries. Contact ZenBio to see the difference.
ZenBio is proud to be the strategic North American distribution partner for CELLnTEC Advanced Cell Systems, leaders in epithelial progenitor cell targeted in vitro culture tools. more..
ZenBio's contract assay services combine the expertise of our scientists with our validated cultured human adipocyte system. We offer a variety of assays to test compounds for potential as diabetes and obesity therapies.