ZenBio's custom research solutions combine the expertise of our scientists with our validated in vitro and cultured cell systems to deliver more than just data in a spreadsheet. Because ZenBio scientists developed our systems, we have a full understanding of the complexities and nuances involved. These insights are provided to our clients to identify common missteps and avoid costly delays or repetitions.
While we offer a variety of preclinical assays to test samples for their potency and efficacy in our established systems, we also provide custom assay development services. ZenBio scientists have considerable experience in successfully establishing and validating new in vitro and cell-based assay platforms that our clients can take advantage of to keep their programs on time and within budget.
Have a research article with a method you want to reproduce? ZenBio can help with that. Need claim support for a product you're developing? ZenBio can help with that, too.
Here are some of ZenBio's capabilities:
- High content screening assays and image analysis
- Gene expression profiling; RNA isolation and characterization
- Multiplexed cytokine analysis; cell-based inflammation assays
- Cytotoxicity, proliferation, apoptosis and other cell-based assays
- Solar simulation, UVA and UVB irradiation studies
- Radioactive assay development
- In vitro antioxidant, chelation and efficacy assays
Why Partner with ZenBio?
- Expertise and knowledge about cells, cell-based products and cell-based assays.
- A dedicated team assigned to help manage your unique projects.
- An ability to communicate data and findings directly and in a timely manner.
- Knowledge and capabilities to rapidly change direction or adjust your research approach with each project, as needed.
- Low overhead and cost containments, delivering significant project savings.
- Easy-to-use research services, enabling you to outsource or externalize projects seamlessly.
- An alternative to ramp-up or build-out of infrastructure at your own site, helping you leverage resources.
- Assurance that your sensitive information and data are secure and confidential, providing compliance documentation when needed.
To learn more about our services, please contact our Services Team or call us at 919-547-0692.